Kinetico Reverse Osmosis K-5
- QuickFlo® technology to deliver a strong, steady stream of high-quality water when you want it. Fact is, the K5 produces more water faster than any other comparable system so you won't need to ration or wait for your water.
- 99%Contaminant Removal - The K5 significantly reduces more contaminants than any other drinking water treatment unit. The K5 is certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for PFOS/PFOA removal.
- Custumizable Multistage Filtration - You can customize the Flex Filters in your K5 according to the specific water challenges you're facing now or that you may encounter in the future.
- Ever Clean Rinse - Thanks to EverClean® Rinse, the K5 uses high quality water to clean itself which keeps the system in top working order and extends the membrane's life.
- Additional Features- Additional features like the MACguard® Filter and PureMometer® Filter Life Indicator let you know when it's time for filter changes and prevent you from pushing the filters past their capacities. Quick-disconnect filter cartridges make changing filters a snap.
Educational Video About Kinetico - Watch it!
Kinetico Tested and Certified by the Water Quality Association to ANSI standards
The Water Quality Association (WQA), is the trade organization for the water quality improvement industry. It is a non-profit, international organization that provides educational and technical assistance and standardized industry testing for water treatment products. WQA has developed industry standards, and it tests products for the following:
- Product Performance
- Equipment Capacity
- Simulation Testing
- Select Kinetico products have been tested and certified by WQA to perform as claimed
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Product Price includes shipping and installation process at home. Once you bought the product, it will be shipped and installed by our company. Quality and service is very important for us, that is why we as company installed all our Kinetico Products.
***Shipping outside of Puerto Rico does not include installation process.
Need more information to buy? Call us to our administrative office (787) 763-5300.